陳 月
Tripping out 不停地跌絆著
Spinning around 翻轉(zhuǎn)著
Im underground 我掉進了無盡的地下深淵
I fell down 我不停地下墜
yeah, I fell down 下墜
Im freaking out 驚恐萬分
So, where am I now? 我身在何方?
Upside down 仿佛一切都混亂顛倒
And I cant stop it now 但又無法停止
I - Ill get by 我要沖破荊棘,穿越這里
I - Ill survive 我要生存下去
When the worlds crushing down 當這世界崩塌的時刻
When I fall and hit the ground 當我墜向地下的時刻
I will turn myself around 我將不再是以前的自己
Dont you try to stop me 別試圖阻止我
I - I wont cry 我不會哭泣
I found myself 我找回了自己
In Wonderland 在這仙境里
Get back on 我重新找回了
My feet again 自己的足跡
Is this real? 這是真實,
Is this pretend? 還是夢境?
Ill take a stand 無論如何我都會堅強地走下去
Until the end 直到最后